Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensure daily cleanliness set up and service following HACCP cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- Organize and supervise daily cleaning of public areas, afternoon standby and in the daily laundry duties for table linen, towels, guests and crew laundry.
- Ensure cleanliness in the entire ship, training when necessary other departments on cleaning procedures and materials.
- Store housekeeping supplies, uniforms and equipment as per procedures and manage stock inventories.
- Place orders and handle housekeeping supplies and other working materials and maintenance of equipment according to guidelines.
- Report all defect materials, equipment and premises damage to the Front Desk.
- Control quality of service from external laundered items, uniforms and delivery notes and report any anomalies to the Hotel Manager and the external company.
- Organize, supervise and lead your team to become independent and empowered in their role.
- Prepare the on / off duty schedule for your team.
- Supervise your reports regarding their sign in and off duty as per duties and working schedules.
- Organize and take part in loading supplies for the ship, checking the delivered items; and in luggage distribution if scheduled.
- Professional diploma in Hospitality
- Experience in the housekeeping industry.
- How to work with Microsoft office and other offline and online software.
- Supplementary courses / training
- Experience in managing complaints and requests / demands
- Good knowledge of English language
- German is an advantage (Depending on the vessel)
- European passport
- Specialist competence, ability to work under stress, reliability, creativity
- Cost and quality awareness
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff and passengers
- Well-groomed and clean appearance
- Leadership skills, capable of motivation
Your position: Reports to the Hotel Manager and is relieved as per vacation schedule. Leads the Housekeeping team.
Net Salary: Between 1625 to 1825 Euro (The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
If you have not found a suitable position in our range of offers, we are pleased to receive your CV in ENGLISH by email to [email protected]