Ocean Cruises Stewardess f/m
Key areas of responsibility:
- Assist the Chief Purser in matters regarding ship clearance and hotel administration tasks.
- Assist the Chief Purser with the crew sign on / sign off paperwork.
- As each crew member signs on / off, ensure that he/she:
- Is in possession of all appropriate documents. Medical Certificate, Passport, STCW certificates etc. For sign on and handed out all necessary documents before disembarkation
- Collection of documents such as passport, Seamans book and certificates upon arrival of embarking crew.
- Is signed on / off in both systems, Adonis and MXP
- Report with all crew changes is being sent shore side.
- Request, compare and book flight tickets for disembarking crew.
- Keeping crew informed about port shore leave regulations, cash advance schedules and other relevant information.
- Check clearance requirements for each port.
- Organize and participate in Crew Welfare Meetings as well as organizing Crew Activities.
- Documents upload in Adonis (Personnel Management System)
- Submission of documents such as Seafarers Employment Agreements shore side.
- Ensure that all lists are up-to-date and contain the correct information as required. These include crew lists, customs lists, personal details, passport, visas, summary of qualifications, etc.
- Be familiar with the Company’s SMS.
- Enter charges to guests’ and crew´s shipboard accounts.
- College Degree/Diploma beneficial.
- Experience of one (1) year in a or onboard a cruise ship in similar position required.
- Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Basic German skills required, any additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training. Previous Knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Your position: Reports to Housekeeper
Net Salary: Between 1160 to 1560 Euro (The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
If you have not found a suitable position in our range of offers, we are pleased to receive your CV in ENGLISH by email to [email protected]