Offshore Steward f/m
Key areas of responsibility:
- To perform on the piano for all musical activities, rehearsals and performances.
- To provide musical performances which meets or exceeds the standard of excellence required by the Charterer.
- To adhere to and to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives at all times.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every month and to submit it to the Hotel Manager in a timely manner.
- To attend all required meetings and trainings, safety related or otherwise, in a punctual and timely manner.
- To take part in additional duties like luggage handling, loading of provisions etc. as per Hotel Manager`s instructions.
- Musical education and/or experience that ensures the ability and competency to perform on his instrument in a manner that equals or exceeds high standard of excellence.
- General knowledge of sound reinforcement basics, sound monitors and microphones etc.
- Experience and ability in demonstrating stage presence during all musical sets.
- Very good piano skills required, singing skills as well as any other musical instrument skills are a plus.
- Very good spoken English.
- German skills or any other additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Should have German songs in his / her repertoire.
- Very good interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and an approachable demeanour.
- Must be a team player with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Net Salary: Between 1310 to 1710 Euro (The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included)
If you have not found a suitable position in our range of offers, we are pleased to receive your CV in ENGLISH by email to [email protected]