Key areas of responsibility:
- To clean between 12-16 cabins depending on section and Deck.
- To clean assigned Guest cabins, sections and pantries according to schedule and instruction from the Housekeeping Manager, following the detail of USPH standards.
- To log the Guests Personal Laundry, send it down to the Laundry for washing, dry cleaning or pressing, and deliver it back to Guests in a timely manner.
- To have knowledge of sanitation procedures, the colour codes for cleaning and to know the correct chemicals for each purpose.
- To provide Guests with turndown service every evening and to replenish drinks, amenities and towels on a daily basis or as necessary.
- To communicate with passengers about their demands and orders according to their request.
- To do all deliveries (laundry, gifts, mail etc.) to Guest cabins.
- To greet the guest by the gangway.
- To escort Guests to their cabins on embarkation day.
- To report work orders to the Housekeeping Office when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Housekeeping Manager in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Assist with loading of luggage as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- College Degree/Diploma beneficial.
- Experience of one (1) year in a or onboard a cruise ship in similar position required.
- Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken Spanish
- Basic English skills required, any additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training. Previous Knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Your position: Reports to Housekeeper
Net Salary: Between 1160 to 1560 Euro (The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
If you have not found a suitable position in our range of offers, we are pleased to receive your CV in ENGLISH by email to [email protected]